Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Camera Operations

Previous Temple Furniture building in Woodville, Ohio.
Life Flight officers used K9 search and rescue dogs to find victims in Millbury, Ohio after a devastating tornado on June 5, 2010.
 This week we reviewed camera functions and operations. I felt I knew my camera well, though the review certainly reminded me of some very important controls.   
 I have struggled with noisy pictures in low-light situations.  I know how to set my white balance and ISO, but the results are usually not good. After reviewing the course information on lighting, I was able to capture the mood and lighting of the moment on this building in Woodville, Ohio at 3 a.m. I used the same information on exposure for this brightly-lit scene recently at the Millbury, Ohio Ox Roast parade.



No comments:

Post a Comment